When boarding your dog at Pawllywood dog hotel in Long Island, you can trust that they will be well-exercised and looked after at all hours. Here is what you can expect when boarding your dog with us:
● Live webcams are accessible on our website during business hours while dogs are playing.
● During their stay, your pup will play, run and have a great time socializing. They will enjoy our expansive indoor and outdoor play yards, carefully managed by Pawlly Companions certified in pet first aid and CPR.
● Guests can play and socialize with other dogs—we make sure to separate them by size, temperament, and activity level—or take a nap in one of our spacious, custom-made kennels if they are tired. Boarding guests play all day with daycare guests, taking breaks for meals and rest when needed.
● Pawllywood is monitored and protected 24/7 with our cameras, fire equipment, and security alarms. In case there are any issues, our team will be immediately notified and arrive on the premises as soon as possible.
● We recommend that you bring your pet’s food from home; changing their diet unexpectedly can cause gastrointestinal upset, leading to vomiting or diarrhea. If you would like to bring your dog toys, chewable and special treats, to help them feel at home, we will be more than happy to accommodate.
● We recommend feeding your star at least 90 minutes prior to arriving to prevent bloat. Please let our Pawlly Companions know at check-in if your dog has eaten less than 90 minutes prior to joining activities.
● Our boarding drop-off and pick-up are anytime during business hours.
*Please note that all boarding guests are required to be up to date on Distemper, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations; please be sure to bring or upload records prior to your dog’s stay at Pawllywood. Please review our Terms of Service prior to your first visit.